Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday, October 12, 2009 10:36 P.M.


John woke up this morning and even though he had not had any chemo for two weeks, he was having the dry heaves. Some of the time, he spit up some pretty ugly phlegm, so we were concerned whether or not he would actually get treatment today.
But, at 10:00 this morning, we found out that John's blood platelets were good and his blood test was good in all areas. So, they gave him a chemo treatment and we were happy he could do it.
He has felt good all day and we had company all evening and watched the football game. He just went to bed, so I think he did pretty well today.

I'm going to try and insert a photo and see how it comes out:
SURPRISE, I actually got a picture up. I'll try a get some more in the future.

In any event, we are both elated at how well this day went and still determined to press onward with a positive attitude and holding on the our faith and faith, prayers and fasting in our behalf. Some day, we hope to go through the 100 of get well cards he has received and personally write each of you. Thank you so much.

A lot of people are asking about my book, I don't want to incorporate it with "John's Blog" as it is for him. I will be adding a link of my web site soon. There are some new things and new recipes on there now, you can check it out at: www.NancyMilesInGoodTaste.com.

Thanks and goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. Nice photo of John and glad that he felt better after the chemo. That sounds like a first! Your stamina is amazing!

    Love your guts, (who am I stealing that from?)
    Gracie and Spock
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your guts is stolen (borrowed) from April Carter, but I love it.

    ReplyDelete