Thursday, December 17, 2009

Funeral Arrangements


Viewing on Sunday Dec 20th 5-7 pm at Jenkins-Soffe Funeral Chapel at 1007 West South Jordan Pkwy South Jordan, UT

Funeral Services:

Dec 21st 10:00 am, Viewing
Service 11:00 am at LDS Chapel 3760 W. Rushton View Dr. South Jordan, UT

To my surprise, I have enjoyed keeping you all informed through this blog. I will actually miss keeping you up to date.
John and I love you all and hope you don't forget about me now that John is happily relocated.

Love from The Miles


4 comments:

  1. We won't forget you! I think you should start your own blog with all your cooking adventures!! I will see you on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree you should start a cooking blog......i would love to read it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta' love your "happily relocated" comment. You are just amazing!

    Love,
    Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course we'll keep in touch. Thanks for keeping the blog going. I checked it daily and prayers were always on their way.

    Take care, Flo

    ReplyDelete